Making All Men See

Mark Twain has been quoted as saying, "It is easier to fool people than it is to convince people that they have been fooled." I agree with him. Religiously speaking, I was one of those "fooled" people for four decades of my life. Satan's "ministers of righteousness" (II Cor. 11:13-15) working inside the church were effective in blinding me to "God's Grace Program" while feeding me a steady diet of law based performance. I began my "recovery" from Satan's trap (II Tim. 2:26) thirteen years ago when I unexpectedly came face to face with the "key to understanding the Bible" (Luke 11:52). My education and edification in God's program of grace has progressively stabilized my life just like God promised it would in Romans 16:25. May this blog be used of God to liberate the world's largest religious denomination---"ignorant brethren". (Rom. 1:13)

MUSIC



These are five of my eight children singing "Preach the Word". The song emphasizes the unique ministry of the Apostle Paul and his instruction to Timothy as to how to respond to the departure of the church from the gospel of the grace of God and the revelation of the mystery (Rom. 16:25-27)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

number of visitors